
She's out of surgery and in the ICU as of 3:00pm. I finally got to see her. Seeing all of the tubes took a little getting used to but all in all its amazing to see her communicating so soon after. She is throwing up rock locks and showing us her fist every time the nurses comment on good she is doing. She wants the breathing tube out but they want to give it a bit more time. I can't tell you good it feels to see her doing so well. -Jeff
4 comments:
Jeff,
I'm glad to hear Shannon is doing so well. Great news! Please pass on my best wishes. I look forward to reading further updates.
-Heather Abbott
Thanks for sharing this Jeff. She is such a strong positive person and will pull through this. You are a great guy and you both are lucky to have each other.
BT
Jeff,
Give her a big hug and kiss for me K.
Love,
Nanna
I am so glad to hear that you are doing well. I spoke with you once or twice on the ACHA board and I have been following your story. This blog is amazing and I hope to start one when I have my PVR. I see that you are blessed to have such an wonderful support group and I pray for you to have a speedy recovery. Take care!!
-Francesca
Post a Comment